Recent recipient of award for #1 Individual Agent in South Florida for Keller Williams Realty.
Peter has been a consistent top producer in high end real estate for the past 16 years, and has been a resident of the Miami Beach/Miami area for over 25 years.
Peter's list of buyers and sellers from many countries spans the worlds of entertainment, professional sports, finance, real estate, law, photography, modeling, international industry, advertising, information technology, politics, design and more.
His customer base also gives Peter access to properties that will not be found online or on the MLS. There are customers who are willing to sell but do not want the usual exposure. If you do not find what you are looking for online, then Peter can present such unique properties to you.
Peter fulfills all the criteria for finding an expert agent:
- Ethical behavior / Good reputation.
- Many years of experience in all types of residential transactions.
- Thorough knowledge of the markets.
- Thorough knowledge of the contract and associated documents, and the process of a deal.
- Excellent relationship with attorneys and other agents.
- Accessible, responsible.
- Backed by one of the largest real estate firms in the world, with international outreach and exposure.
Before real estate, he was in professional golf for 11 years, was a class A PGA Professional, and the head teaching golf professional at renowned Crandon Park Golf Course in Key Biscayne, and the Assistant Director of the prestigious Stratton Golf School in Stratton, Vermont. Before professional golf, Peter owned a college textbook business in the Northeast Region for 10 years after graduating from Harvard University. He was also Director of Finance and Operations for Star World Productions, a publicly held feature film and television production company in New York City, where he oversaw talent, new product development and international distribution income for 3 feature films.
Though Peter has managed transactions as far south as Homestead, and as far north as Stuart, here are his central neighborhoods:
- All of Miami Beach.
- The Islands (Palm and Hibiscus Islands, Star Island, the Venetian Islands, the Sunset Islands, La Gorce Island, Allison Island, Fisher Island).
- North Beach (Normandy Isle, Biscayne Point and Stillwater), Treasure Island and North Bay Village.
- Surfside, Indian Creek Island, Bay Harbor, Bal Harbour, Sans Souci, Sunny Isles, Eastern Shores, Golden Beach.
- Bay Point, Morningside, Miami Shores, El Portal, Belle Meade, Keystone Point.
- Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne.
- Downtown Miami, the Brickell area and Edgewater.
"I highly recommend Peter! He was recommended to us by friends who worked with him in buying a condo and thought he was great-- and they were right. We were very impressed. My husband and I had the privilege to work with him in the process of buying a home, and his dedication is just amazing. He was available all the time, answered all questions, and his patience
. was key in us getting us to where we wanted. Many times we noticed that if we didn't have an agent as knowledgeable as Peter, we would have been in trouble. He was truly professional and very easy to work with. We will certainly use him again for any real estate need we have in the future!" M.B., Coral Gables
I have known Peter for almost 13 years, and have been on the buyer and seller side. In every occasion the experience was the same: truly exceptional! He's caring, professional, thorough and easy to reach and easy to work with. He is ethical and honest, attributes that I have not found common. I have recommended Peter, and my friends' experiences were similar. He's my go-to choice for real estate, and I would recommend Peter any day, any time to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate. - D. Herssein.
Peter works directly with every customer throughout the entire sale and purchase process. Please call him for any questions you may have about the market, buying & selling, and real estate in general. If you want an experienced, ethical, and successful real estate agent to market your property and guide you through the purchase and sale process, please contact Peter.